WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Information You Give Us. We collect anonymized demographic (such as your gender) and geographic (such as your location) and health (such as your weight) information in our apps. Furthermore, your name and email address will be collected if you directly give it to us via customer support requests or by subscribing to our newsletter.
- Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your devices. For example, when using our apps/websites, we log your device language, pages you view, how long you spent on a page and information about your use of and actions in our apps.
- Cookies. We may log information using "cookies". Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
We use your personal information as follows:
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us.
We do not share personally identifiable health information with third parties, nor do we have access to your health information saved in the company's apps.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share data with third parties that help us to improve our products and services.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS. Google Analytics is designed to help companies understand how consumers interact on webpages in order to optimize site performance and conversion rates (more information).
- FLURRY ANALYTICS. Flurry Analytics is designed to help companies understand how consumers interact with their apps in order to make better apps. Flurry is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yahoo, Inc. We share the following (personally not identifiable) information with Flurry: demographical, geographical, device and usage data . You can opt-out from Flurry here.
- CRASHLYTICS. Crashlytics, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Twitter, Inc., offers a suite of services to provide mobile application developers with crash reports and the functioning of publicly released and beta versions of mobile applications (http://try.crashlytics.com/terms/). We share the following (personally not identifiable) data with Crashlytics: geographical, device and usage data.
- URBAN AIRSHIP. Urban Airship provides la market-leading mobile engagement platform (https://www.urbanairship.com/legal/privacy-policy). We share the following information with urban airship: device identifiers.
- MAILCHIMP. Mailchimp is an email marketing service provider which is used by the company to distribute newsletters (http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/). We share the following information with Mailchimp: email addresses and names.
- MAILGUN. Mailchimp is an email marketing service provider which is used by the company to distribute newsletters (https://www.mailgun.com/privacy). We share the following information with Mailchimp: email addresses and names.
- ZENDESK. Zendesk provides a cloud-based customer service platform that includes ticketing, self-service options, and customer support features (https://www.zendesk.com/company/privacy/). We share the following information with Zendesk: email addresses and names.
- TILDA. Tilda is a cloud-based content management system (CMS) which is composed of a website builder, blogging platform and hosting service. We use Squarespace to create and host our websites (http://tilda.cc/privacy/).
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at email@example.com. LINKS
Our products and services include links to other Websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of the company. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Website you visit. INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to "opt-out." If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you. CONTACT INFORMATION.